Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY MOO YEAR!!!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Moo Year 2012!  I hope everyone had a safe and happy time yesterday.  I know I had one of the best ones ever!!  My close friends (even via internet in the UK) joined me for an all day Cow themed crop.  (Pictures to follow)  It was from 12 to 1 am.   Yawn.  I was tired and already not feeling well, but I made it.  Great pages, great food, a little bubbly LOL , great party music  and a whole lot of fun and yapping going on. It was awesome!!!

It was a welcome break from my two dogs who had cancer surgery a week and a half ago and the complications, dr. changes, etc.and all the sadness and stress.

Its been a long grueling year after losing my job of 6 years, but I did get to meet  Barry Manilow (my dream of a lifetime) and after much searching,  I found a very dear long lost friend 7000 miles away.  . But, I have so much to be grateful for:  my husband and love of my life Casey, my scrapping buddies, a beautiful home, my health, and my animals.

Last but not least, Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Fiona.  I love you with all my heart.  (Pictures of her party outfit to follow)

I wish everyone a safe, healthy, prosperous 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment