Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Echo Park Digital Paper Sale

Echo Park, Jessica Sprague Digital Kits and Paper
Hi Everyone:  Hope your Tuesday is going well.  I spent the morning in the dentist chair having fillings done so I'm pretty numbed up at the moment. The worst part?  The dentist had bad breath!!  OMG I was dying!!!  LOL

Other than that, I wanted to share a great offer with you.  I love this paper and am so jazzed that it's also in digi format.  They are having a birthday sale until the 26th. You get 35% off on their kits.  Cool huh?  Good thing pay day is coming up.  Heh heh.

Also, I found a new kit website today I wanted to share.  It's called Lotts to Scrap About.  You can find it here:  www.lottstoscrapabout.com.  They have a HUGE selection of kits and the ones that are sold out are still up in their gallery to look at and get ideas.  They also have a monthly kit club.  Uh oh!!!   Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment