Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Successful NSD 2011 (Reposted)

I am still figuring out how this whole blogging thing works, so I am reposting my National Scrapbook Day photos because I found out I can add more than one picture to a post!  lol  Enjoy!!!

 Well, National Scrapbook Day 2011 is in the books.  It was two fun filled days.  I didn't get as much done as I'd like to have, but I never do!!  But our pot luck Roast Beef Dinner ROCKED!! Man, do I miss home cooking.  Here are the pictures of my peeps and I doing what we do best--hanging around food!! LOL  I am truly blessed to have such a great group of ladies.  When I finish my example make and take, I'll post to show what we all worked on.


Mary made the yummy salad.

Rose made the BEST Roast I have ever eaten!!   Sorry Mom.

Melissa made the candied Carrots.

I aka the "Carb Queen" made the mashed Potatoes

Susan brought a FANTASTIC chocolate cake



Everybody creating awesome pages!!

Lisa made Sausage Biscuits and brought Juice for Saturday's breakfast

What a BEAUTIFUL group of scrappers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment